Monday 10 March 2008

Absorb This:

Everyone.

I, Chuang Chuang, aka Chuang Squared, aka Chuang2, aka Chuang Bis, aka Perimetric Faceplant Outlook Functioneer, upon returning from 1 Theoretical Apex whereupon did I perceive the 1 means of activating the Purified Notion of 2-Dimensional Order, upon returning from Said Apex, I, Chuang Dizzle, did pinpoint the glitching HTML in 1 noble post of yours, oh FP Fellitos and Fellitas and Fellatiatin' Sleepas. Dear Am Physique, if in fact I did live upon the ground of this fair Earth, would I box thine commodities in 1 Premiere Lockéd Box, as if twas You whom did encode this much-studied glitch, which twas. THAT'S FINE ~ My Love Is Certain ~ My Love is Squared. Just watch out for centered text and "span" sections. They can make the shit on teh right become teh shat on the bottom, which is Not Dialectical and makes it hard to post to the C-Box or get that Meta I mean Meaty View of all the posts. Alright....ALRIGHT....what does this mean for FP? It means get your F'ing Posts on, Toute Le Monde. Put a name on yr Face and Plant les massages to the C Box. Know that there actually is Real Work to be done, between us, necessitating Real Thought, and Real Fun. I'll be sending each of you a short list of instructions for electronic actions intended to disseminate FP *into the World*. Please respond accordingly. Act Now and Act Later.

Do you understand what has happened? The blog is fixed. You are unfixed. Proceed aggressively.

With Certain Love,
DOUBLE CHUANG

1 comment:

R.D. said...

"Dear Am Physique, if in fact I did live upon the ground of this fair Earth, would I box thine commodities in 1 Premiere Lockéd Box, as if twas You whom did encode this much-studied glitch, which twas. THAT'S FINE ~ My Love Is Certain ~ My Love is Squared. Just watch out for centered text and "span" sections. They can make the shit on teh right become teh shat on the bottom, which is Not Dialectical and makes it hard to post to the C-Box or get that Meta I mean Meaty View of all the posts. "

I cannot admit to this. It was a Kosmische Gel sent by rubber amoebas off the black coast of Wales. The scapegoat is under your bed CHUANG 2X.