Tuesday 25 March 2008

TANHUA YI XIAN



AMRIKI - What happened? 48 hrs with Katko and you're suddenly mad gauchiste. Keep it up. The kind of response yr study of Debord dignifies is currently about 17 down on my praxis list but soon, eh.

ICERAKE - Whatever you've been rubbing into AMRIKI's scrot, send HULKY a kilogram of it.

HULKY - YEAH BREAD.

DOPE, APE, NEF, LINDSAY - I'mma be in yr LDN this weekend. FACEPLANT meet? Saturday day? Pink Gins somewhere? I really do have Q1 bonus goodies which I'd rather deliver to you by hand than hassle the FACEPLANT Treasurer (SCOTT, the twat) for postage money for.

TRUCK - You be in KAMBZ on Sunday? I cld give you your shit, too.

CHUANG CHUANG - BABY CHUANG misses you and worries that in yr absence he will have only the coward SCOTT around as a father figure. COME HOME:





love is possible,
PICO

1 comment:

R.D. said...

THE THING IS: ICECAKE GAVE ME ONE OF HIS NUTCAKES I'VE TRES AHORA UND DAS DENKEN HAS BEEN RELEASED ALSO VIEWING NICE WEAKNESS BUBBA-LOW MUST BE ALL THE CODEINE I SAY NOW HERE'S SOMETHING WE CAN ALL THINK ABOUT: http://www.ubu.com/film/beckett.html